BFS International is a licensed and bonded Ocean Freight Forwarder and Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC).
Through a full range of services, we help small and mid-sized businesses export their products from the U.S. to ports/points worldwide.
We have 20+ years of experience and knowledge of the shipping industry.
BFS specializes in shipping agricultural products.
We can arrange your LCL (less-than-container-load), FCL (full-container-load) and Airfreight shipments from point of origin to their final destination.
Customer Care – It's personal. Our customers are treated with a personal touch on every shipment. The same person handles your order from beginning to end.
Service or Response - Our response time to rate quotations, carrier services and documentation is unmatched.
Consulting – Assisting customers with contract interpretations, industry language and terminology associated with your exports.
Simplicity – We offer our customers a trouble-free, all-inclusive invoice with each order. We will consolidate all vendor fees into one invoice for each of your shipments.
BFS International provides the following services to our customers:
- Work with carriers to obtain the best freight rate and routing for your shipment.
- Secure space/booking with steamship line or nvocc.
- Assist shipper in determining phytosanitary needs, process samples and/or tests in order to obtain a Federal Phytosanitary Certificate, when necessary.
- Interpret sales contracts for correct shipment routing and processing of documents.
- Coordinate with suppliers, warehouses, truckers, terminals and carriers to expedite your shipment.
- Provide inland haulage/drayage from your facility to the dock.
- Track status of shipment before, during and after laden on board the vessel.
- Submit AES/ACE filing (formerly known as the SED – shipper's export declaration).
- Provide carrier with B/L instructions and guidelines for your shipment.
- Prepare documentation – Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Certificate of Origin etc.
- Process documentation in accordance with your sales contract or letter of credit.
- Consolidate multiple vendor charges into 1 all-inclusive invoice to you
- Letter of Credit
- Insurance coverage
- Chamber of Commerce